Thursday 19 April 2007

Why Russia?

Well, once upon a time I was in love with all things Russian, wasn't I? It's been a while but that love has never really died - it's just been dormant while I've explored other things. But now I'm going back and this time it's really to real Russia (rather than what used to be the USSR.) So, in preparation for our time in Russia, I'm starting this blog. First with a couple of old blogs and photos and then with new ideas as I remember what I loved and what I want to find out about.
K

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen! That's really surprising:-) I'm often in Russia due to my work now (mostly in Moscow) and you'll see - it changed a lot!!!

So, I wish you and Rafa good start there and keep me posted - who knows may be it will be finally better chance to meet in Russia than anywhere else (we did not manage since your time in Riga!)...